Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Woo Hoo! Smokin' Seventeen Out Today

Smokin' Seventeen: A Stephanie Plum Novel 
By now, you must know of my infatuation with the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. I've posted about it here and here. Today is the day. Smokin' Seventeen is officially released! Explosive Eighteen is slated for release on November 22. Oh, that's my mother-in-law's birthday, not that you would care. 

But even more exciting for fans is that in January, the movie adaptation of One for the Money is scheduled to hit! It will star Katherine Heigl (with Plum's dark curly hair), Debbie Reynolds as Grandma Mazur, and SHERRI SHEPHARD as Lula. I AM THRILLED and can't wait.

Ok. Go Get Smokin' Seventeen. Run, don't walk. Don't tell me anything about it though. I'm still moving. The guys got the big stuff here, but I will be moving boxes for a while. I will stop boring you with the moving details unless something interesting happens.

Happy reading,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...